What in the first instance, are the three key benefits of engaging an interim manager?
- Getting immediate access to expertise
- Providing specific skillsets without a long-term commitment
- Cost-effective – being a fraction of that for a fulltime resource.
In providing interim management expertise, Smart-21 wants to ensure the three benefits for clients. As a result, we want to become a long-term trusted resource. And consequently, get called upon again and again.
To do this therefore, we focus on three specific areas when working with clients:
- Financial management & control
- General management
- The implementation of new general ledger accounts systems & related management reporting.
In a recent survey, carried out by the Chartered Accountants Interim Management (CAIM – 2018), one of the key results was finding out that SME’s engage interim managers to cover expertise gaps. We feel it gives a management team greater flexibility. And it brings a greatly increased focus because being an interim resource, you are only there for a specific purpose & a specific amount of time.
Finally, to explore how we work, please read SM-21 Way.